Posted by Jonathan J. Miller -Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:05 PM
I hear that 1,000+ people are registered to attend the Observer Living event (although I think the room where we are speaking is half that size).
8:00 PM – Panel #3: State of the Residential Market
Moderated by: Tom Acitelli, Location Editor, The New York Observer
- Ivanka Trump, EVP, The Trump Organization;
- Dottie Herman, President/CEO Prudential Douglas Elliman;
- Pam Liebman, CEO/President, Corcoran;
- Jonathan Miller, CEO/President, Miller Samuel
- Pricing: The $1.8 Million Question
- New Condos vs. Condos vs. Co-ops
- State o’ Things: Misconceptions and Perceptions
- Where to Buy in New York
Tomorrow morning at 7am on Bloomberg Radio am 1130 – I’ll be the first guest on Bloomberg Surveillence with Tom Keane and Ken Prewitt to kick off a show on the housing market. I listen to the show via podcast nearly every day – always interesting.