Posted by Jonathan J. Miller -Sunday, August 15, 2010, 6:00 AM
Some other interesting stuff that’s been accumulating in my RSS reader…
- [Bloomberg] Manhattan Luxury Condos Try FHA Backing in `Game Changer’
- [CNBC] Fed Knows: Mortgage Rates Mean Little to Housing Today
- [360 Digest] What Bill Gates said
- [RealCentralVA] Should Realtors Disclose if They Haven’t Represented a Short Sale?
- [NYT/City Room] Little-Used Law Gives Condo Buyers a Way Out
- [Curious Capitalist] Crisis control the JetBlue way