Posted by Jonathan J. Miller -Friday, August 20, 2010, 6:00 AM
[CNN/Money] 22 cities in danger of a double-dip recession
Some other interesting stuff that’s been accumulating in my RSS reader…
- [Reed Construction Data] The phrase ‘jobless recovery’ oversimplifies the message
- [Appraiser Active] H.R. 4173, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- [BBC] Ex-baseball star Roger Clemens accused of steroids lie
- [The Real Deal] Court suspends Stuy Town foreclosure
- [Credit Slips] Bankruptcy and the Crisis: Why so Few?
- [weejee] Okay, Web. Here Are MY Terms and Conditions.
- [The Real Deal] By the numbers: Cooling off during summer
- [The Brooklyn Paper] Ferry good news as city seeks more East River boats