Posted by Jonathan J. Miller -Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 6:00 AM
[click to expand]
[CFR] China Will Force the World Off Oil
Some other interesting stuff that’s been accumulating in my RSS reader…
- [WSJ/Developments] Why Tuesday’s Home Sales Report Should Be Awful
- [NYTimes/The Appraisal] Client to Broker: Clean My Windows!
- [NYTimes] Housing Fades as a Means to Build Wealth, Analysts Say
- [Carpe Diem] Interesting Tattoo Facts
- [FT] Blackstone invests in Chinese housing
- [Mortgage Fraud Blog] Man Sentenced for Stealing Condominium of Deceased Man
- [Behind the Mortgage] Is Your Pre-Approval Letter Worthless?
- [Robert Reich] Corporate Rotten Eggs